Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday Night Quicky

So today we had a pretty awesome day.. I got my hair dyed (dark blonde) and then we decided to go to lunch and do a little wine/martini tasting. For those of you who like dirty Martinis, don't ever try a black olive martini. Not. Great. I HATE green olives so I told the bartender I only like black olives. Big mistake. Big. Huge. Don't do it.

Anywhoo, right now we're over at a friends house hanging out and I don't think I'll be home before midnight. Since I promised to blog every day this month, I had to write this.

Hope everyone is having an AMAZING Saturday night!!

2 comments:

miss tejota said...

I love me a dirty martini. Let me restate that, I love the blue cheese stuffed olive in the dirty martini.

Dangrdafne said...

Pictures of the hair??? I hope you had a great time!! Happy weekend