Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Travels

I was going to write a nice thoughtful (and sarcastic because, let's face it, it's my style) blog tonight about how I hope everyone is careful if they're traveling this week/weekend for Turkey Day. BUT some jerkface (not Jenny) rear ended me on the way home from work tonight on the freeway, decided to park way up the road on the other side of three lanes and stand there looking at his car for 20 minutes so I didn't get any of his info. Now I have a bad case of whiplash and pissy pants syndrome so I'm cutting this bitch short.


Please. 

3 comments:

Chye-Lin said...

That sucks BB! I'm sorry your back is hurt! Karma will get him!

miss tejota said...

OMG! I'm so sorry. I hope you feel better and fast. I want to hunt this man down and provide him with a series of junk punches.

Dangrdafne said...

I am so sorry about your accident. We made it safely to our destination today but we still have more to go tomorrow. Please take care of yourself and relax.