Thursday, November 18, 2010

Still Down for the Count

Our post tonight is going to be short and sweet again due to the nice people at Charter Communications (our cable/Internet peeps). Hopefully tomorrow we will be back to regular scheduled blogging and you'll actually have something to read.

In the meantime, head on over to one of our favorite blogs on the left side of this post and check them out. They're awesome, we promise! Also, if you have a blog and it's not listed there let us know and we'll add it ASAP. Or ASAOIIW ( as soon as our Internet is working). I've been meaning to add all the blogs we follow to that list but I'm a wee bit of a procrastinator. For reals. So it's not that we don't love your blog, it's just that I lag in the productivity department hardcore. I'll get better, I promise.

Maybe tomorrow..or the next day... Or the day after that...

3 comments:

Dangrdafne said...

You know I never would have known. But NOO you have to point it out. I am so unloved. Harumph! I am not on your blog list :( Sooooo sad. I will have to leave now. *cries*

AHAHAHA yea that's me! Not likely but I really am not on your list LOL!!!! No obligation to add me though, just thought I would let you know :)

http://dangrdafne.blogspot.com/

Dangrdafne said...

Saw the tweet and here I am to check up on you. Phew you DO still love me.

LOL!!!

miss tejota said...

I like being stalk by you and I love to stalk you.